Monday, July 24, 2006

Hot Pockets

More 3-Ring Binder Pencil Pouches waiting for their eyelets.

Zipper pull detail

More pencil pouches

I had a very productive weekend in that I was held hostage in our loft by this insane heat. Phil and I dared not emerge from the comfort of our AC'd abode until after 10pm every night. Even though it was still 90 degrees at midnight!

But, I did get a lot of sewing done - pencil pouches and purses galore. We did'nt go down to Comi-con this year, but my Bro and his wife went with their video cam. He always comes back with some hilarious footage and a Cliffs-notes version of all the good stuff - new toys, comics, anime, movies, etc, coming out.

It's strange for Phil, being a comic book guy, to not be able to go to Comi-con because he had so much work to do - on a comic-oriented project. He finished drawing his piece for the Invincible Handbook, and it's beautiful. Maybe he'll let me post it when it's all colored. But you can check out his Deviant Art Page for other stuff he's done! :)

1 comment:

Sandra Monat said...

your pencil pouches and purses are very cute!
Cheers, Friederike!