Friday, July 21, 2006

Hello Pretty


I know this isn't a beauty blog, but my mom gave me the cutest thing the other day. It's "Hello Pretty" body lotion from Mark. How lovely is this bottle?! And it's got a lychee, watermelon, white pepper scent. Very light and perfect for this Summer heatwave. Thanks Momma!
Have'nt been sewing much this past week - but The Kids Are Alright called today and asked for some more purses! They already sold two of the three they bought last week. So I went back to the store this evening with another armload of stuff. They took three more purses, two pencil pouches, and the 3-ring binder pencil pouch! I was also asked to participate in the Sunset Junction event that happens at the end of August! I'll keep you posted. I plan to do a lot of sewing this weekend and try to stay cool......

1 comment:

craftychamploo said...

Thanks afrodizzier!
Happy Summer :)