Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Purse, Pangea, Pacifica.....

A Peace Dove purse I made this weekend.

Today's finds from Whole Foods. The Pangea shower gel smells awesome - it's Pine and Sage. I think some people feel that pine is too medicinal or masculine, but I love it. It reminds me of this Avon bubble bath my mom used to get me when I was little. It's perfectly refreshing for this hot weather. The Pacifica candle smells beautiful too - and look at the box! I also got one for my mom.

It was just too hot in the valley today. Is there any relief in sight? I have so much I want to do. I have been itching to work on my WeeWonderfuls Put Together project, a glass etching cream thingamajig, a large quilt for a friend, etc. Even though we have AC, being out in the heat all day kind of zaps your energy and all I want to do is lay about and watch Animal Planet. Did you see Growing Up Seal, the one with the Ring Seals? Oh my gosh, I've never seen anything cuter in my life!!

Well off to fix us some ice cream cones!

No comments: