Tuesday, January 02, 2007

We're Watching The Aviator Again

Well, I finished my 30 coasters last night! Back to work today, but it was'nt so bad. I'm just so glad to be home with Phil and relaxing the night away. We also had a lovely dinner tonight courtesy of my parents. I stopped by their place after the gym and they had some leftover food from the New Year's dinner last night. Now, I'm sure most people's parents pack some lasagne or mac and cheese in a tupperware and off they go. Not mine. They sent me off with two uncooked filet mignon's, a container of cracked peppercorns(for pressing onto both sides of the filets), garlic mashed potatoes, asparagus and mushrooms - and for the sauce - cognac and heavy cream, and a box of long matches to ignite the sauce with! Talk about thorough!

No comments: