Sunday, January 07, 2007

Owl Post

This is just a cute owl letter holder I got in J-Town a while back. It even has it's own branch attached! I've been thinking more about my New Year's resolutions I made the other day - I've been doing pretty good. Not spending too much money - I mean, I had already ordered this and this before New Years - and they're really awesome books too. We've been eating healthier, and we've been doing our Rosetta Stone Japanese program. But I want to add that I will be more consciously thankful everyday for what I do have.
-I have a roof over my head and a bed to sleep in - even though it's not this bed :)
-I live in a wonderful city with plenty of inspiration around me.
-I have the best boyfriend ever.
-I have the best family ever - no matter how crazy!
-I am also thankful for the new ideas that keep coming, just when I think I will never have another one again!!
Sure, there are still lots of things I want and goals that I want to achieve, but I just don't want to miss the journey.
Well it's 2am and I can't think of anything else to say - except that the Winter light in LA has really changed and our loft faces North and now we hardly get any sunlight at all - so basically, photos are going to be a bit crap for a minute. Oh well, maybe it's time for some location shoots. Goodnight all!

No comments: