Monday, December 04, 2006

More Updates

This was my original idea for the ornament swap - it's filled with lavender also - but I just wasn't happy with it. So for now, it remains the only house on the block..... A stocking for my beagle Zero.............
A tree-o of soft trees for my mom..............I need to work on my circular sewing!
Another Tie-the-Knot purse
Let's see, there's been a lot that's happened the past couple of weeks that I have'nt really posted about. The most exciting thing is that I'm going to be an Aunty! My bro and his wife just found out it's going to be a girl!
What else..... I finally splurged and got myself a nice, heavy-duty, but very quiet Husqvarna. Phil and I have decided to learn Japanese - my Rosetta Stone kit just arrived today actually. The weather has finally cooled down a bit and it even rained one day!! I quietly turned a year older and have been addicted to one of my gifts - a Nintendo DS - it came in very handy at the dentist office this past weekend!
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! The house ornament is so sweet, what's not to like?

And congratulations on your soon to be aunty status!