Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Updates all Around

This is my new 2007 purse calender. I got it at Kinokuniya of course and it is adorable! And I am finally finished with my ornaments for the swap! I decided to do an "ornament" that can be used long after the holidays are over. My theme leaned more toward the holiday shopping aspect. It's a little tote bag sachet filled with lavender. It's about 3"x3" with little twill tape handles and a turquoise glass flower button.
And off they go....phew!
I'm finally feeling a little better. It must be the Turkey A La King I've been gorging myself on. My parents made it this year after Thanksgiving using the extra turkey they cooked. It's sort of like a thicker chicken soup but with turkey.
Well, I've got a lot to keep working on. More things for Elizabeth Paige Smith Atelier - there is a late night shopping night on Abbot-Kinney Dec. 8th. All the shops and galleries stay open really late and everyone comes out and shops and it just feels Christmassy. Then, the next day
The Kids Are Alright are also doing the late night shopping thing with all the shops in Sunset Junction. So I'm getting some stuff ready for them too! I'm excited, but feel a little frantic and hurried. I need to slow down, relax, and just do what I can do....and try to have some fun in the process!

No comments: