Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Oh where is my Fall weather? It seems to be blustery, rainy, gloomy, and grey, in every other part of the country. I know it might be hard for some people to understand, but that is my favorite type of weather. Being born and raised in sunny L.A. and having parents from Hawaii, everything in my DNA says that I should love the sun, surf, and sand - but I just don't. I mean, I do in small doses, and I love going to Hawaii. But my ideal everyday environment would be 55 degrees, grey and cloudy, with some drizzles and rain here and there. Until then, here are some of my favorite Fall colors................ and this beautiful candle we've been burning. It's a warm, musky rose that makes it feel all wintry and cozy inside our loft .


1 comment:

tomoko said...

I think we are having your ideal weather over here in the east coast! I do like the weather you described. Great to find out that you are doing some great shopping (!) and being quite productive! And your silhouette is lovely and elegant...