Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Night That Almost W A S N 'T..........

Well, it's been a fun weekend. My bro and I hit the Tenacious D concert last night. For the FULL eventful story (and the explanation to the title of this post) go here. I like to focus on the positive side of things. A.) The show was awesome and B.) My Green Tea Pocky did'nt get confiscated at the gate even though they searched my purse. It was definitely a memorable night of good times with my bro!
I am very late posting about all this. I woke up at 1pm today! I felt like I had been asleep for centuries. Phil and I headed to J-Town to get some presents and then I spent the rest of the night jumping between projects and cleaning up. I got a lot done, but it still feels like I have'nt put a dent in my "list". Well, I'm sure looking forward to this short week coming up - lots to do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! That's the kinda thing that happens to me all the time.

It's great that you still got to go.