Sunday, October 29, 2006

Today's WIP

Before going to Seattle, I had ordered some candle molds and they arrived right before we were going to leave. So my mom, who is an expert candle maker, started making them while we were gone and they came out gorgeous. I mean, what could be better than a pink pirate ship!!!!
........and pink and aqua peace doves...............

......and this pirate ship - she made brown wax and poured it really hot. It's hard to see all the detail in the photo, but it looks like distressed wood!!! Very Black Pearl.

This is my Pocket Protector tote that I made today - awaiting its handles. I'm constantly digging for pens in my purse, so I decided to make them easily accessible.

I have a lot more to show but the photo download is really slow today. Happy Daylight Savings!!

1 comment:

tomoko said...

Hello! I especially like the dove candles... BUT! I must say your bag is the most brilliant and adorable thing I've seen in a while! Thanks for sharing them!