Thursday, October 26, 2006

A slow week..

Not slow in the sense of nothing going on - just slow in the crafty, productivity department. Plenty of ideas mind you, but unfortunately, just waiting for Saturday so that I can actually work on some of them. I did manage to get some pumpkin carving and seed roasting in yesterday. Anyways, in the meantime, here's some more pics from our trip to Port Angeles. Above is a shot of Lake Crescent. There is actually an otter in the water just under the trees but he's hard to see. This is a chipmunk I befriended at Hurricane Ridge. I did sign up for this this week, and here's a great article about about a project that Phil is a part of, it's coming out soon!

1 comment:

tomoko said...

I am quite enjoying myself reading your site! Love your work (square fabric dishes!), images of Zero and some Japanese sweets. mmm... And of course the chipmunk! Thanks for sharing them and have a great weekend!