Thursday, September 07, 2006

Updates All Around

Whenever I don't have any pics to post, I like to show a fabric that I am dying for. And this one is my latest obsession. It's a bit pricey from here, a Japanese import of course. If I can think of a perfect project for it, then I would get it, otherwise, no dice.
Let's see, what else is going on:
- I'm continuing my Christmas gift giving list. Now that my Mom and I have found a good dog biscuit recipe, there are some dogs on the list too! I'll post the recipe in the next week or so.
-I finally purchased some paperclay because of this great post - but have yet to touch it for fear of failure and frustration. Actually, I just have'nt had time to think of a cool project for it, and I need to study her awesome tutorial again.
-Phil has been going crazy on his Cintiq - having a ball and, periodically, laughing like a madman.
-Trying to finish some more Birdie Totes and give my Etsy shop a good updating. I'm not linking to it because, as Ali G would say, right now, "It's a bit crap."
-Gearing up for Fall. I'm finally going to buy a pair of rubber rainboots this year! I cannot wait for gloomy, grey, and COLD. I can't take this heat any longer, 106 in the valley today!
-Phil and I are looking into maybe buying a loft soon!
Very exciting changes ahead! I realized today, my Mom and I have such great ideas and we're really gonna try to get something going soon. I know that once we start, it'll really push us to keep going.
Happy short week everyone!

No comments: