Monday, September 04, 2006

More Than Meets the Eye!!

My first shrinky dinks pins. Thanks to Hillary for a great tutorial!

4th and Spring - filming Transformers the Movie. My guess is, a mighty Autobot and Decepticon battle took place here - probably tachyon.

Fake car wreck and all the concrete and pavement was fake styrofoam


Styrofoam gothic statue.


So, here's a list of the "going's on" this holiday weekend:
-Tried my hand at some shrinky dink pins - quails abounded
-Really bummed about Steve Irwin
-Got to see the Transformers movie set a block away from our building and had an
Optimus Prime sighting, but did'nt have my camera for that.
-Nicely folded all my fabric into neat stacks.
-Did'nt want to disturb the neatly folded stacks, therefor I have no sewing projects to show
for myself.
-Started my Christmas gift giving list!!! It's never too early.
-Lots of "thinking about" and "writing down" ideas, but not really doing much. But Phil was
very inspired this weekend and got lots of amazing personal work done with his new Cintiq!
-Watched the end of one of our favorite Anime series "Full Metal Alchemist". So beautiful and
sad.
-Went to Jungle Anime 4 days in a row.
Hope eveyone had a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I would have never thought it was styrofoam.

Love the shrinky dink pins and pincushion!