Thursday, September 14, 2006

Start Spreadin' the News...


What a busy/tiring couple of weeks. Lets see if I can sum up :

- Extremely busy with my day job (designing for a clothing company) trying to get samples ready for the New York D & A Show. We leave this Friday for 5 days.

-Trying to figure out which path to take with my personal work - my mind has been swirling with many scattered, disorganized ideas. Hopefully they will come into focus soon.

-Trying to deal with the fact that on the weekdays, I'm just too drained from work to do much of my own thing. It's a frustrating thing to try to come to terms with.

-Trying to pack and prepare for NY - I hate packing and preparing. There just are'nt enough
hours in the day.

-Finally really using my IPOD. I know it sounds dumb, but I've been downloading TV shows, photos, videos - it's awesome. I downloaded Season 1 of Weeds to watch on the plane.

-Looking at some more lofts and other options to buy in our area. Very exciting and daunting at the same time.

-Cleaning up and out - getting rid of a lot of junk.

-Trying to eat a lot healthier than we have in the past - no more burritos - lots of grilled chicken, salmon, and salads. But I might have to try those Reeses Peanut Butter Cups with the Marshmallow in it!!

-Hanging out with our 10 yr old family friend Eisaku. My bro brought him to Phil's studio so he could meet all the artists who draw his favorite cartoon!! Eisaku is a boy genius - he painted that still life of the pears - each pear is supposed to be from a different season, brilliant!!

-Trying to get some sleep - it's hard being tired when your mind is still racing with the things you want and need to do.

I'll be on a bit of a blogging break till I get back - hopefully life will resume to a somewhat normal pace after this NY show is over. Take care veryone!

No comments: