Sunday, September 24, 2006

AHHHH...........

Chelsea Piers at Sunset


Wow. It's good to be home. I got back Wed. nite but needed a couple of days to recoup.

New York was hectic work-wise, but I got to hang out with a good friend who I only see about twice a year. The fashion industry is both exhausting and exciting at the same time. So many ideas and so much inspiriation, but sometimes, I question whether I have the strength to keep up.

Anyways, I hate being away from home. I realize that I have a very specific comfort zone and I don't really like to be taken out of it. I was never one who wanted to backpack thru Europe or go camping in the woods alone.

Well, I am having a very lovely Sunday watching The Royal Tenenbaums and making soy candles. Getting myself ready for the work week ahead...............

No comments: