Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Lets See, Today I....................


-Painted my toenails

-Untangled a necklace that's been sitting here for months

gosh, my productivity as of late leaves a little to be desired.

I also made some more soy birdie candles. I really like the way they've been coming out - they're about the size of a real sparrow! I'm experimenting with more colors and I'm waiting for a few more molds to come in the mail - very exciting.

I'm also getting over the Benadryl Allergy I took this Saturday (those lovely Santa Anas) it felt like my head weighed 50 lbs., it was so weird. Anyways, it stayed in my system for like two days. I think that had something to do with my lack of "doing stuff".

Other news, Phil and I are finally going on a little vacation in a couple of weeks! We're going up to Seattle to stay with his Aunt and Uncle in Port Angeles. We've never been up to the Pacific Northwest and are very excited! More soon...

2 comments:

Sammael76 said...

Awesome! Even your sparrows look like unicorns:P

NINJAVITIS said...

I can't wait to light the wick on the candle birds and watch their face melt into their neck and then their back and so on and so forth. FUG IT!