Sunday, June 18, 2006

Sabado Gigante 2!

These have got to be the most amazing quilts I've ever seen in my entire life!!!! I aspire to this greatness. They're from Atelier Akiko. Her things are so beautiful. I found her site while browsing around the equally amazing Wee Wonderfuls!

Well, we quite a fun and full Saturday yesterday. I woke up at around 11:30a (Phil went for an early run) and then leisurely got dressed to go to our friend's house. We had such a lovely day with them. They just bought a beautiful house in the Valley, so we went out there and had lunch and ice cream and went for a nice walk. Then watched a lot of TV and went and had dinner. It was so nice to actually have a Saturday where you did'nt feel like you needed to be anywhere else but where you were.
Well, off to the parents for some Father's Day shaved ice.....

No comments: