Saturday, May 06, 2006

Sabado Gigante!

I bought the most beautiful hat last weekend. It's white canvas/denim with the most beautiful fern pattern on it. It's got a very 1960's Solvang-ish vibe, Dutch mod I guess I'm trying to say. And you'll never guess where I got it - Rite Aid!!!!! I know!

My only Blythe doll. sigh...


A cool bamboo box I got while thrifting with my mom. It was only $1!!



The most beautiful thing Target has ever sold - an aqua ceramic thumb pot. It's got a tiny hole on top and several tiny holes on the bottom. You sit the whole thing in a couple inches of water, then cover the top hole with your thumb as you pick it up. Put it over your plants and remove your thumb - it sort of "rains" perfectly over them. Then put you thumb back over the hole to stop it.

Happy Saturday everyone!

No comments: