Saturday, May 27, 2006

Retro Fabric and Cute Lemons

Well I just finished going through ALL my photo files. Man, they were disorganized. Doggie pics next to lemon pics, Halloween and Mother's Day together, oh no. Now everything is in it's own folder and I will be more diligent when I am uploading photos from now on. Geez that feels good to finally have done it! It was bugging me for a long time.
Anyways, above is one of the many fabrics I just ordered from EQuilter recently. I cannot wait to get my package! I ended up buying lots of vintage prints of course - I think I'm on an apron kick. Oh, and I finally got the Gnome print fabric too. I've been watching Amelie a lot lately so I just could'nt resist.

These are some lemons we used to grow in the backyard of our old house. How cute are they!! They look like little Japanese cartoon characters. I don't know what the deal was with that tree. Some lemons would be normal, and some would look like this. And I took a picture of every single one of 'em.


1 comment:

NINJAVITIS said...

Oh my gosh, is that real?