Saturday, December 16, 2006

I Need a Reinkoto (raincoat)

Today we had a very lovely, gloomy, rainy Saturday! Phil and I got a lot of Christmas shopping done in J-Town. My mom also brought me some awesome fabric - which is good because I am gonna have to be in a bowl making frenzy tomorrow. EPS wants more for her shop! We got home when it was dark so I will photograph our finds in the morning with the better light. This is our reflection in the window outside Kinokuniya.
We had a great time last night at Phil's company Christmas party. I managed to finish my dress in time and Phil looked quite dashing on his outfit. Notice the Venti Chai Latte in Phil's hand, we did'nt get to sleep til about 4am.
Well, off to work on some more Christmas presents and baking that Matcha Cake (Trader Joes' Box Mix)!

No comments: