Sunday, December 17, 2006

Get Your Fresh Matcha Cakes!

So I made some matcha cakes last night and they came out pretty good. I had gotten some of these cute bakery style baking cups from the Marukai 99 cent store yesterday, they come about 5 or 6 in a pack. I don't think I'll ever use regular cupcake liners again! This is a cherry blossom stencil I was playing with last night, trying to figure out what to use it on.
And these are the fabrics my mom gave me - does she know how to pick em or what!
Some Japanese stationary and a business card holder from Kinokuniya..............
a little lined notebook from Kinokuniya also - I love the brown craftpaper look of it, I can never resist a new notebook


1 comment:

Le Petit Chef said...

Hi, I ran across you blog when I was searching for a Tenorikuma bento :o) I love these cupcake wrappers, too; your whole blog is really cute! I'm in SoCal, too, and was wondering if you could recommend some good spots to pick up bentos (including the best Sanrios...so far, I found that the one in South Coast Plaze in Costa Mesa has the biggest selection!).