Sunday, August 06, 2006

Trees, Tea's, and WIP's

Work in Progress: more pencil pouches for Sunset Junction

A vintage store find in J-Town last night: faded paisley smock dress!!


Black tea with lemon



A tote idea I've been kicking around in my head for a while: a button tree. I don't love it, but I've been wanting to do my family tree so maybe I'll embroider names or initials next to them and just turn it into a wall hanging. I think it's the color of the tree. After I cut it out, realized it looked like a piece of coral. I normally like coral, but that was'nt the idea I was going for so it kinda just took me out of it. But I've decided to FINISH every project I start no matter what. I just don't want to have a bunch of half finished things lying around. That's my goal anyway.

Boy, after that last post, I realized how crummy my penmanship can be. Well, at least it's legible I hope :)

No comments: