Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A Fun Monday

Mochi from Kinokuni

Monday, Phil and I went to my parents house around 9pm to wash his car in their driveway. It sounds weird but we have no other time during the week or weekend. My bro and Mari came came over too and it ended up being a really fun night. Above is my parents new dining room table. Phil is drawing and my brother is looking at his new Battlestar Galactica game.

My dad made the best shave ice ever. It was rootbeer float style with vanilla ice cream in the middle! We all ate shave ice and talked and laughed and played with Zero. It was a fun change to have a weekday gathering and not feel stressed - like I have to get home and work or clean up my stuff, etc.

But today however, I had an unexpectedly long workday which sucked. Luckily, Phil was already home when I got here and we took a short nap, had dinner, and watched An Evening With Kevin Smith borrowed from my bro. Awesome!

No comments: