Friday, August 25, 2006

I'm Sew Tired...........

3-Ring Binder Pencil Pouches

Tie the Knot Purses


Belted Pencil Pouches

This is just a smattering of what I made for the Sunset Junction event this weekend. In total, I made 48 pieces - I had some late nights this week! But Phil stayed up with me watching Wolf's Rain and drawing this new Magneto. Hopefully it won't be too hot on the Boulevard tomorrow.

My bro and his wife are going to the Battlestar Galactica Convention Sat. and Sun. My mom and I finished a big chunk of their outfits last night and she's putting the final touches on them tonight. I'm sure he'll be sending me some funny picture messages all day!

Oh, I just dream of a weekend that I can spend leisurely starting/finishing a crewel project, finally begin work on my Wee Wonderfuls put-together book project (I'm gonna do the Bunny), make some owl candles, experiment with some glass etching cream, organize and back-up all my digital photo files, watch my 4 disc Pippi Longstocking (orig. Inger Nilsson version)box set that arrived a while back, proceed to copy all the aprons she wears in the movies, and lastly, make myself a tanktop/shorts sleep set out of this. Maybe next weekend......

No comments: