Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Oh Crewel World!



I'm embarassed to say this was the state of my studio a few days ago. Packing and moving really wreaks havoc on everything. Right now, all my crafting/sewing stuff is in limbo. Some of it's here, and some of it's over at the loft.

Of all the times to get into Crewel.

My mom just got me this awesome book called The New Crewel. Then, she pulls out all these crewel projects and supplies that she's had for over 20 years! She's the crafting queen and has done it all. She gave me some projects that she had started and never got a chance to finish -cuz she had my bro and me! Anyways, I'll post pics of them in progress - I can't wait to start on them. She also gave me this other embroidery-ish type project that I'm VERY excited about. I can't really explain what it is yet, but I've never seen it before. Alas, this will all have to be on hold till we are settled.

No comments: