Friday, April 21, 2006

Flan, Roses, and Bunny Rabbits

I'm eating my El Pollo Loco Flan as I'm typing this entry. Pretty tasty for a ghetto dessert.
Anyways, I took this photo on my cameraphone yesterday. My cousins and I went to an aquarium store to look for a pet snake (for my cousin Fernando) and they had two bunny rabbits there for some reason. Anyhoo, how cute is this little tan guy relaxing on his friend. Look at his little hind legs!! They are sooo adorable, I just wanna eat them like marshmallow peeps.

This is my box of potpourri that I've been drying for a couple of weeks. They're rose petals from all the different types of roses that grow in our garden. It smells amazing! I think I'll be using it in the Mother's Day baskets I'm making for my mom, my grandma, and my cousin . Actually, I think I'll be sending a package of it off to my friend Nate too! It just needs another good week or so of drying.

No comments: