Saturday, July 01, 2006

It's a Bird, It's a Plane...


Today is a BIG clean up day! A friend of Phils is coming to stay with us on Monday. I had yesterday off, so I went to Ikea to get some floating shelves that we desperately need. It was so nice to go on a weekeday when everyone else is working - no lines or crowds.
Then I went to my parents to play with Zero, give her a bath, and borrow their drill and ladder. When Phil and I tried putting up the shelves late last night, we discovered that we live in a stud-less loft. Every drill hole we made was like sticking a toothpick in the center of a cake. And I don't even want to try the concrete walls. So now I get to go back to Ikea to return 8 shelves on a holiday weekend! Yay!
Anyways, this is another purse I was working on amidst the madness. We're catching the 10pm showing of Superman tonight. Gotta go!

No comments: