Saturday, July 15, 2006

Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

The back of the handmade card

Back of the postcard


Gorgeous hand-made card!!

Nymms' Postcard


Wow, I've been low on blog entries lately. But there have been lots of exciting things swirling around. First off, I received the amazing card(s) from Friederike! The work on the handmade piece is so gorgeous - I'm keeping that forever as a piece of art. And an unexpected surprise in the package, an amazing deckle-edged postcard with Nymms printed on it (as if by magic) and his story/quote on the back! So unbelievably beautiful - thank you Friederike and Sandra!!
Secondly, I sold my Spirograph Pencil Pouch to someone in lovely Georgia - the soon to be home state of my dear friend Nate!
Thirdly, three of my Craftychamploo purses are now officially sold at The Kids Are Alright!
It has been so ridiculously hot here in L.A., it got up to 106 degrees in the valleys, where I work, and not live fortunately. That said, it looks like I'll be staying indoors this weekend and sewing during the day and going for our walks at night. Stay cool everyone!

1 comment:

Sandra Monat said...

wonderful that you loved the cards! :-) sheepkisses, Friederike!