Thursday, June 01, 2006

Z_E_R_O


I've been sewing a lot tonight - but I have'nt actually finished anything yet. I started like 4 projects because I had so many ideas and I wanted to start fleshing them out. So here I am, 4 things halfway done, intead of 1 thing totally done..sigh.

With that said - basically that I have nothing to show for the last 4 hours of my life - I thought I'd officially introduce you to my dog Zero. She's our family dog actually and lives with my mom and dad. She'll be 3 yrs old this July and she's just the best. Zero is a 13" Beagle which means she is the more petite version, their height does not exceed 13" from the tip of the nose to the ground. She can be very tricky and clever, and she loves to be with people more than anything! She can jump about 5 feet high (as tall as me) and likes to chew on things shes not supposed to. I named her after a character from one of my favorite books "Holes".

I entered her in the Old Navy New Mascot search. When I entered her a few weeks ago, there were about 6,000 dogs in the running. Today, there are almost 120,000 dogs entered in the contest!!! Stop by the site, go to "Check out the Competition" and click on the "sort dogs alphabetically by name", that's the easiest way to navigate the site. Zero thanks you kindly.

No comments: