Friday, June 23, 2006

T.G.I.F. (how many times am I gonna use that?)



Still on my Unicorn kick, I LOVE this pillow from My Little Odd Forest


I've always loved things like this - however corny it may be. Highlighting all the attractions and landmarks, it always seemed to make your home state look so "exciting" and glamorous! I always look for hankies, dish towels, or aprons when I'm at flea markets - this pillow is from Uncommon Goods.

And lastly, I've been wanting these Bodum tea cups for a long time. This is the smaller sake version. They're so cool. Double walled insulated glass so you can hold hot tea but not burn your hands. They just make me a little nervous since we have concrete floors now and the glasses look like they could be a little slippery.


Anyways, I took quite a nap today when I got home from work. I still want to get some sewing in tonight - a couple of new purse ideas. Although I don't know if Phil and I can pull ourselves away from the TV!
I got to see my friend Lisa today for a bit - that was fun. Lots of laughs as usual :) She has the most adorable Australian Shepherd that her kids named Napolean - after Napolean Dynamite of course. Have a nice vacation Leese!

No comments: