Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

These are a couple of presents I gave my mom for mothers day. A persimmon shaped ceramic box with lid that I got in J-Town.
Then, my first attempts at punch needle embroidery. Something I was very excited about beacause it is so fast and easy. There are still a million stitches I haven't even tried yet. The tree I gave her as a little wall hanging and the persimmon I framed in a glass shadow box.

This was one of Mari's (my sis in law) birthday presents. A purse I had gotten at H+M in NY and I stenciled my brother's silhouette on it. Phil blacked out an image of him on photoshop and exaggerated the ears a teensy bit. Everyone at the party went crazy for it when they realized who it was.
These are just the most beautiful Kleenex boxes I've ever seen. I gave one to Mari, my mom, my grandma, and my cousin.



Everyone had a really good time at the party. Next up Father's Day...........................................

No comments: