Saturday, January 20, 2007

Weekend Warrior

Wow. It's been a while since I've had that long of a blogging break. Unintentional I might add. It's just been a busy week and I've been knocked out by 10p or 11p everynight. That might not seem early to some, but it is for me. Anyways, I'm just starting to feel the Valentine frenzy. I'm really into the Vintage Valentine thing this year and I just love these from here. We're going to be making heart shaped Valentine wreath's next Wednesday at my parent's house. I also bought this. Not the most inexpensive thing in the world (I'm sure my Dad is cringing right now) but I could'nt resist!
We also had a lovely cold and rainy day this past Wednesday. The sky was beautiful and the air felt clean ( a nice change here in L.A.). It did'nt last as long as I had hoped though. Happy weekend everyone - I am planning to just play in my studio all weekend and work on excecuting some of the ideas I have scribbled on all the post-its that are stuck on the frame of my computer screen! phew!!

No comments: