Saturday, January 13, 2007

Kung Fu and Doughnuts

Here's a smattering of new fabric that just arrived the other day - (from equilter)all washed and ready to go! I am working on a new "hair accessory" of sorts that I am very excited about.After work yesterday, I went to hang out with Phil at the studio while he finished up his work. I started a scarf on this Knifty Knitter thing but I think it's going to end up being too dense. I'll probably just turn it into a little bag or something.
And lastly, the prettiest doughnut box ever from here. Tiffany blue with chocolate brown script - I think I'll use it as a purse! .....or at least a knitting box.
Well, it finally got cold here -I mean like 52 degrees! Last week it was 85 degrees in the valley and I thought our "Winter" was over. Well, off to watching Enter the Dragon, drinking some peppermint tea, and working on some top secret projects for a little one arriving soon!!!!

No comments: