Sunday, January 28, 2007

A Crewel Weekend

This is my progress so far - I spent Saturday at Phil's office with him and made some good headway on my Chrysanthemum crewel piece. My mom had given me this awhile back - it 's at least 30 years old. She had started some of the yellow and did the green leaves. When it's finished, it will be like we worked on it together - the Chrysanthemum is also our birth flower!! (nov.) She gave me these 2 pieces the other day that she's had forever. She thinks maybe my Aunt did them.

This is my cactus in a can that I'm trying to grow. I have'nt had much luck with other plants up here in our loft - not even an avocado seed! Well, I will keep you posted.
Phil went in to work again today - yes, a seven day work week for him. Who ever said cartoons were child's play. I stayed home and worked on some more mats and runners for EPS, listened to Robin Thicke, and I won this!! Phil and I did get to have dinner together at our favorite restaurant Ebisu down the street.
They have been filming that movie "Invasion" I guess it is, with Nicole Kidman down here for the past week - the one where they accidentally crashed that car the other day. Anyways, it's getting really annoying having to prove to the 90 year old cop that they have guarding our alley entrance that we live here. Happy Monday to all!

No comments: