Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas in Downtown....

Just a few of my beautiful Christmas gifts from last night, I will post some others soon........... Some of the cutest things I've ever seen on the AranziAronzo site. Some appliquees for the kodomo (children)
.......a tissue box cover
.....and some totes. Alot of their designs feature the kuma (bear) or usagi (rabbit) . Anyways, i have'nt fully browsed through ther entire site yet - it was giving me heart palpitations so I thought I better stop.
Phil and I had a lot of fun last night at both of our families Christmas celebrations. Today we took it easy. Woke up late, cleaned up a bit, and then went for a nice little walk. We spontaneously ended up at the Bonaventure and had an early dinner at the revolving restaurant at the top of the hotel. We got a 360 degree view of LA 35 stories up. It was a lovely way to spend Christmas Day!

No comments: