Thursday, August 03, 2006

Wednesday contd...

A new stash of fabric from Reprodepot arrived today. The tiny giraffe and apple prints are jersey! I have such a hard time finding printed jersey with patterns that I actually like. Very exciting!
I better make some tops with them quick. It was a lovely and cool 75 degrees here in Los Angeles today, very gloomy and grey, and it even drizzled a little! Fall is only a month away.

Some awesome buttons from my mom!! :)


Another rad thing from my mom - an owl candle she made from a mold that she's had since at least the 70's. The mold has started to crack so we're going to re-cast it. There are many owl candles out there, but we have never seen one that looks exactly like this. It's got a very cute, stockier shape to it. We used to make so many of these when I was little, and we're gonna start again - maybe sell some on Etsy.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Those candles are adorable. My mom gave me a vase she got as a wedding gift that is similar in shape: lovely.

And please stop leading me into reprodepot temptation.