Thursday, June 15, 2006

I have a problem....

The problem being that I have too many notebooks/sketchbooks and just little scraps of paper everywhere. I write/draw ideas all over the place when I should really just have one master book! It's just that I've never met a notebook I didn't like - especially the cute ones I get in J-Town. And you have to have some that are small enough to fit in your purse, some that are large enough to rest on your lap, etc. Oh well, it is what it is for now...

This is my cool Star Trek The Next Generation fabric for you NG fans out there!!!
Hmmmm, what shall I make out of this....

My mom is the bomb! In her travels the other day, she picked up these amazing large scraps of fabric for me cuz she knew I would like them... and I do!!!! They're vintage Hawaiian printed cotton and I just love the one with the slippers or zori as we say in Japanese.

No comments: