Monday, April 03, 2006

Rainy Days and Lofts


I can't believe I'm finally starting a weblog! I honestly don't know what took me so long. I am a fan of so many beautiful craft/art blogs - they inspire me everyday. What has finally pushed me into starting my own blog today is a combination of two things - a rainy Los Angeles day (my favorite) and, my boyfriend and I found out we got this downtown loft that we've been waiting for. The thought of moving (packing to be exact) is daunting, but I'm sooo excited!! How do I even begin to organize my sewing, knitting, soap making, potpourri stuff etc. Not to mention my glass animal collection! Well, I'm off!

2 comments:

NINJAVITIS said...

Nice assortment of fragile animals. The blue rodent in the center was well placed and I have to be frank, it took my attention away from the mini van parked outside, accross the street. Also ,is that a real snake? I only ask because the cat appears to be aware of him and the KOALAs don't seem to notice that they're in mortal danger. If this picture were a homework assignment, I would give you an A+ for Presentation, Lighting, Arrangement, and Shlankton. I can give grades since I am a substitute teacher. This review was hard to type with this icepick stuck in my back and all, but well done, the animals would be proud.

NINJAVITIS said...

One more thing, do you have any glass versions of RO-Bear-Berbels?
That would make an excellent collection.