Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Christmas in April - literally!


Today I got to see my good friend Lisa. We used to work togther and have not been able to get togther for quite a while. That is evident by the fact that she just gave me my Christmas present today, and I just gave her her bday present - even though it was last month!! She gave me a couple of beautiful Christmas ornaments, Creme Caramel scented bath flakes, and a Sephora lip gloss ball! So sweet! Hopefully we will get to see eachother more often - but she is way far away..............in Burbank. Will the busyness of life ever stop?

When I got to my office after visiting with Leese, I had another great surprise. My Gidget DVD had arrived. 32 episodes on 4 discs! I know Sandra Dee was the OG Gidget - but Sally Field is the one I grew up watching re-runs of. I used to get such good ideas from her wardrobe and I would always try to tape episodes. Now I've got them all in one place. I feel a marathon coming - once we get moved in!!!!

No comments: